Our returns policy -
- Due to the fact that all of our items are food/drinks, we cannot accept returns of any items from a parcel which has been opened under any circumstances due to cross-contamination, hygiene and health & safety reasons.
- Should you wish to return a completely unopened parcel, please contact us at the email below. All returned parcels must be received back at our warehouse within 14 days of them being delivered to you otherwise we will be unable to accept the return.
- If you are looking to cancel an order that you have placed, you can email us at the email address provided below. Please note that orders can only be cancelled if the fulfilment process has not already begun. This is because all items are mixed, bagged, picked and packed specifically for your order, and once this fulfilment process has begun we can no longer cancel the order. This process can often begin as soon as your order is placed, therefore cancellation of your order may not be possible. Please note all cancellation and return refunds are subject to a 9.7% deduction - this represents the transaction fees that we have to pay when a payment is processed, and which we do not get returned to us upon the cancellation of an order
- Please note that it is highly unlikely that we will be able to cancel an order when an express method of shipping is chosen. Fulfilment can begin immediately, meaning we do not have time to then cancel the order before it progresses along the fulfilment process and is collected by our courier
- Please note that we cannot cancel an order for a gift card under any circumstances
- Under no circumstances shall we issue a refund or accept a return due to personal preference factors which are completely out of our control (eg. you not liking a certain sweet, drink etc.)
If there is a genuine problem with your order, or should you have any further questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.